HVAC Repair Services
New Age Heating and Air Conditioning technicians repair and service all types of heating air conditioning systems. We handle everything from simple part replacements to major repairs. When you call New Age Heating and Air Conditioning for service, we will send an experienced technician who can quickly diagnose problems, offer you solutions and get your system working again. Sometimes a minor adjustment or part is all you need.
Air Conditioning Maintenance NH and Furnace Repair
The last thing you need on a blisteringly hot summer afternoon is for your air conditioner to stop working, or for your furnace to give out the night of the first frost of the year. Either way, you need service as fast as possible.
Emergency HVAC Service
At New Age Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re on call 24/7 to offer air conditioning repair and heating repair when you need it most. We explain all your options before starting the repair so you can decide what’s best for you. We guarantee our work the first time around. Since we service and repair all equipment brands, you can put your full confidence in us to professionally complete your air conditioning or furnace repair
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Did you know that a simple annual maintenance on your air conditioning system can:
- reduce energy bills by as much as 30%
- extend the overall life of air conditioning systems
- reduce equipment breakdowns by 95%
- 70% of new customer service calls are related to poor maintenance history!
- Yet 55% of homeowners do not maintain their systems!
Energy Saving Products
At New Age Heating and Air Conditioning we will never sell you something you don’t need. We’re a local company backed by 30 years of experience and the unwavering commitment by every employee to “do it right the first time”. Trained in the latest environmentally conscious, energy saving air conditioning technologies available, we are well equipped to handle even the most challenging AC repair problem.
Although we are headquartered in Salem, NH, we dispatch our expert technicians from locations all over New Hampshire and Massachusetts to reach our customers with utmost efficiency! 24 Hour Emergency Service is available and all repairs are backed by our New Age Satisfaction Guarantee.
HVAC Repair vs. Replacement
Depending on the age of your unit, it may be more cost-efficient to replace instead of repair.
Air Conditioning Repair
Some of the most common AC problems that warrant emergency repair include:
- Weird noises or vibrations occur at startup or during operation.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- Warm air exits the supply registers.
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn’t working.
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner.
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn’t turn on.
Reasons the Air Conditioner has Stopped Working Correctly
- Refrigerant leak: Hissing is a tell-tale sound the refrigerant is leaking. This decreases efficiency and is bad for the environment.
Worn out fan belt: A squealing sound is good cause for concern, since it could indicate the fan belt is wearing out and is about to snap.
- Defective compressor: The fan runs, but the air feels warm because the compressor.
- Frozen evaporator coil: Continual operation at night, a low refrigerant level, poor circulation and other causes can result in a frozen evaporator coil.
- No power to the air conditioner: This could be due to faulty wiring, a tripped breaker, or an overheated air conditioner that has shut itself off.
- isn’t working. This is one of the most expensive components of an air conditioner. Speak with your Aire Serv technician about whether a replacement is more cost effective than air conditioning repair in this instance.
- Clogged condensate drain: Algae, dirt, insect nests and other debris can clog the condensate drain over time, potentially leading to water damage.
- Defective fan motor: This can prevent air circulation around your home.
Common reasons to contact New Age Heating and Air Conditioning for furnace repair:
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The pilot light is out.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.
Reasons your furnace quit working properly:
- No power to the furnace: If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be turned off.
- Failing motor: Squeaks and squeals may emanate from a motor that’s about to fail.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor: These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite.
- No ignition: In furnaces with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. Failure to do so could be caused by a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
- Main burner problems: Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by a dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensate drain in the case of condensing furnaces. If the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off.
- Clogged air filter: Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature.
New Age Heating and Air Conditioning offers the highest quality heating, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration repair and installation service in the Salem, NH area. We will make sure to assist you in all of your heating and cooling needs.
HVAC Repair Services
Air Conditioning Repair and Installation, AC System Maintenance, Central Air Repair and Installation, Heat Pump Repair and Installation, Furnace Repair and Installation, Dual Fuel Systems Repair, Oil Furnace Repair and Installation, Boiler Repair and Installation
Hydronic Heating Repair and Installation, High Velocity Air Handler Repair and Installation, Whole-house Dehumidifier Installation, Electronic Air Cleaner Installation, Water Heater Repair and Installation, Ventilator Repair and Installation, Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation, Heating System Repair, Heating System Placement, Commercial Heating Repair and Installation, Commercial Air Conditioning Repair and Installation