Taking care of tasks like NH furnace repair is one of those responsibilities that comes with home-ownership. It may not be fun to think about but what’s really not fun is not having heat during the cold New Hampshire winters. So if you have this type of task on your to do list it is time to address it before you need up needing emergency repairs.
The first thing you should be doing is getting an annual inspection. The best way to make sure everything is in proper working order and take care of any minor fixes that need it. And if you already know you need any repairs then you need to take care of them before they become something a lot worse.
The Do It Yourself Checklist
Let’s be honest, your HVAC system is the most important system in your home. And you probably aren’t really trained to give a fair analysis of the condition it is in. In order to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer you really should leave that to a professional.
There are plenty of things that can only be spotted by someone with a trained eye. However, if you would like to take a look for a quick inspection, here are a few things to check out:
- Check for leaks – leaks, pooling or water around the system is a red flag
- Clean and replace filters – clean monthly and replace when necessary
- Examine ducts, coils, blower and filters for signs of obvious problems
- Inspect for cracks – obviously cracks or broken sealants around the system are an indication you could use service
- Don’t forget the outdoor handler – grass, twigs and other debris end up causing problems out here
Keep in mind, scheduling an annual inspection can help you prevent all of this. Let the pros at New Age Heating and Air Conditioning Heating Company NH take care of all of your heating and cooling needs.
Don’t put off taking care of something as important as your HVAC system. Let the pros at Two Amigos Heating & Air LLC take care of your furnace repairs or anything else to make your home comfortable all year long.
If you are looking for a New Hampshire heating and air conditioning contractor, then please call 603-571-0183 or complete our online request form.